Missoula Attorneys Providing More than 50 Years of Experience
The law firm of Tipp & Buley, PC has been practicing in Missoula and Western Montana for the last 55 years. Currently, we have five full-time attorneys representing individuals and small businesses in various practice areas. It is our firm’s mission to provide quality legal representation to each of our clients.
Providing the legal services you need
Our experienced legal team provides you with knowledgeable, personalized legal services in the following areas of practice:
- Criminal Defense. When you have been arrested, it is important to work with a skilled and aggressive defense attorney. Most of our criminal defense attorneys are members of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) and Montana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MtACDL). They have also attended the National College of DUI Defense held at Harvard University and have had training relating to the Standardized Field Sobriety Testing and Intoxilyzer 5000/8000.
- Personal Injury. We offer a wide variety of personal injury services including legal assistance in auto accidents, harm resulting from defective products, and other injury cases.
- Employment Law. Our attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable in the areas of employment discrimination, wrongful termination, and employers mischaracterizing employees as salaried in an effort not to pay overtime due.
- Civil Rights. We handle Civil Rights cases in a variety of different areas, including employment and housing discrimination, police brutality, malicious prosecution, illegal searches and seizures, and many other areas of Civil Rights litigation.
- The Firm received the “Outstanding Law Firm” award from the Montana Innocence Project.